SUPPORT & QUESTIONS

(512) 501-1536

admin@estatewinebrokers.com

OUR HOURS 

Our office hours are 9am-5pm CST Monday through Friday. Our office will be closed for the following holidays in 2018:

  • New Year's Day - 01/01/2018
  • Memorial Day - 05/28/18
  • Independence Day - 07/04/2018
  • Labor Day - 09/03/18
  • Thanksgiving Day - 11/22/18
  • Christmas Eve - 12/24/2018
  • Christmas Day - 12/25/2018
  • New Year's Eve - 12/31/2018

WHAT WE DO AT ESTATE WINE BROKERS

The secondary market for fine wine is similar to the market for fine art. At Estate Wine Brokers, our mission is to help our clients navigate that market by providing the best possible strategy for collecting, selling, and trading the world's finest and rarest wines.

With over 30 years of combined industry experience and unparalleled access to market data, we connect a network of sellers to buyers with full transparency.  We specialize in procuring investment-grade wines from privately owned collections, and we travel around the world to inspect the condition and assure the provenance of every bottle we sell. Unlike traditional retailers, we provide a full range of services including logistics, appraisals, investment advisory services, and sell-side assistance.

OUR STORY

Personal Wine was founded by Alex Andrawes in late 1999 while he was a senior at the University of Texas at Austin. Alex created a business plan and had it reviewed by a team of graduate students who predicted an 88% chance of failure. Alex put together a team of highly talented individuals who took the 12% odds, and crushed the results (no pun intended). Today Personal Wine is now the #1 online source for personalized wine (custom labeled or engraved wine bottles), and customized wine accessories. We are licensed in over 32 states to conduct business legally in the alcohol space. In 2016 Personal Wine was honored as one of INC's 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America.

In 2013, Alex formed Estate Wine Brokers, turning a personal hobby into a lucrative business. Since 2015, the day to day operations have been overseen by our General Manager and Sommelier Darren Scott, a seasoned wine professional with over eight years of experience in the worlds of Michelin-rated fine dining and high end retail.

 

For general inquiries, please use the contact form below.  PS. Don't forget to visit our sister site personalwine.com for all of your gifting needs.